M Series Circular Connectors and Cable Assemblies
Cambridge Electronic Industries, long-established at the forefront of precision coaxial connectors, is delighted to introduce a new range of M Series Circular Connectors set to launch in January 2024. The following details are just some of the features of the new range:
- Variety of Sizes: The range includes M5, M8, M12, M16, and M20 versions, catering to a wide range of applications and needs, from lower pin densities for power applications up to high-density signal pins offering speeds up to 10Gbps.
- Shielding Options: The connectors come in both shielded and non-shielded variants, allowing users to select the appropriate connector for their specific requirements.
- High Quality: The connectors are described as high quality, with gold-plated pins, ensuring good electrical conductivity and durability.
- Robust Design: The connector bodies are either manufactured in a die-cast zinc alloy or machined brass with a nickel plating. This combination ensures that the connectors offer a robust design for use in harsh environments.
- Waterproof Rating: Offering an IP67 waterproof rating makes the connectors suitable for applications where protection against moisture and dust is essential.
- Mounting Flexibility: The availability of panel mounting options at both the front and rear allows for versatile installation configurations.
- Cable Assemblies: The option for ready-made and bespoke cable assemblies can save time and effort when integrating these connectors into projects.
- Cost-Effective: The range promises to be a cost-effective solution for various applications when compared to other manufacturers' products.
- Lead Times: All our M series connectors will be available on a maximum lead time of 5-6 weeks. We are also happy to quote for bespoke cable assemblies which require termination on both ends in any combination of connector types.
These features make the M series Circular connectors from Cambridge Electronic Industries a versatile and reliable solution for different electronic and electrical connectivity needs.